11 & Under AAA
July 9 -14, 2013
Fountain Bluff Sports Complex
Hosted By KC Sports
6324 N. Chatham Ave. #136
Kansas City, MO 64151
Congratulations on an outstanding season and welcome to the 2013 USSSA Baseball 11 & Under AAA World Series. Your tournament host is Kansas City Sports and it will be our goal to create an experience that the players, coaches, and families will remember for the rest of their lives. The tournament will be held at Fountain Bluff Sports Complex in Liberty, MO on July 10 -14, 2013.
What you need :
- Your team must enter online at www.usssa.com on or before July 1, 2013. Your State Director must approve your entry to confirm your team has met all of your State requirements to be eligible for this World Series event.
- Teams must have a roster online at www.usssa.com. Players will be individually checked in at this event. They must have a copy of their birth certificate or an approved USSSA ID. Players must be present and in full uniform for the check-in (with the exception of cleats)
- Hotel Booking Requirement: To be bracketed in any KC Sports tournament (Kansas City and Topeka) - All teams requiring an overnight stay must book lodging through PSE Tournament & Event Housing. CLICK HERE for Online Tournament Lodging. If you have any questions; please contact Stephanie or Shelly at 888-417-6446 or email at
- Complete Intent to Participate Form and return to our office as soon as possible.
- Complete Roster Information sheet by selecting this link PROGRAM INFO and returning it to our office.
- Any player who before May 1, 2013 reaches their 12th Birthday shall not be eligible to play in the 11 AAA World Series.
- Any player can play in a higher age classification but can not play in a lower age group.
- Bases will be 70’ and pitching will be 50’
- All players must be fully uniformed which includes the following:
- Team shirts with number (numbers must be non-duplicating and at least 3” in height
- Mangers and coaches must wear a baseball cap with team insignia and will be properly dressed. (coaches may wear coaching shorts)
- While in the field, as a defensive player, team caps must be worn.
- Protests on uniforms will not be allowed. It shall be the Tournaments Directors responsibility regarding uniform legality. Violation of the uniform rule will result in the violator being allowed to conform or be removed from the game.
- Metal spikes are prohibited in age group 4-12
- A full-use batting helmet which covers the top and back of the head and the sides of the face must be worn by every player while in the on deck circle, when at bat, and while on the bases.
- Team bat boys/girls are prohibited.
- The catcher must wear a full-use catchers helmet and mask.
- All playing rules not specifically covered above shall be governed by the USSSA Baseball rules and the National League rules for Major League Baseball.
Bracket WILL NOT be provided in advance of the tournament. Official brackets will be given to the Team Manager during the mandatory Manager’s meeting.
- Mandatory Manager’s/Coach’s Meeting: Tuesday, July 9, 2013 at 11:00 A.M. (CST) at Liberty, MO Community Center. TWO representatives from each team will be permitted to attend this meeting. ALL teams are required to have a representative at this meeting. The official tournament schedule will be distributed at this meeting.
- Mandatory Team Representative/Team Mom meeting: Tuesday, July 9, 2013, 2013 at 12:00 P.M. (Noon CST) at Liberty, MO Community Center. ALL teams are required to have a representative at this meeting. All preorders will be distributed at this meeting. Important information about the player social, opening ceremonies, team photos etc. will be discussed at this meeting.
- Team Credential Check-In: Tuesday, July 9, 2013 at 12:30 P.M. (CST). at Liberty, MO Community Center. All players must be present at the team check-in. Players must be in uniform (except Cleats) for a team picture after check-in. Teams will be assigned Check-In time. Teams will sign in 15 minute increments.
- Skills Competition: Tuesday, July 9, 2013 Approx 5:00 pm (CST). At Fountain Bluff Sports Complex. The overall objective of the skills competition is to have every player on each team participate and enjoy the social interaction of this tremendous event. No player may enter more than one event.
- Round the Horn: Five (5) players from each team will be allowed to participate. The players will take their positions in the infield (1B, 2B, 3B, SS, and Catcher). The catcher will start the event. Catcher will throw to third base, third base will throw to second base, second base will throw to short stop, short stop will throw to first base, and first base will throw back to catcher. The time will start when the catcher throws to 3rd base and end when the catcher receives the ball from first base. ANY DROPPED BALLS OR BAD THROWS ARE CONSIDERED LIVE AND TIME WILL KEEP RUNNING.
- Accuracy Throw: Three (3) players on each team can participate. Each player will get three (3) throws to hit the target. Players must throw behind the marked position on the field. Players will be awarded 1 point for bouncing the ball into the target and 5 points for hitting the target on the fly.
- Base Running: Four (4) players from each team will be allowed to participate. Each player will start inside the batters box and run the bases. Time will start on the first step and end when runner touches home plate. Any additional players who have not participated in any skills event can participate.
ADMISSION: Admission for adult (13yr and older) spectators will be $7 per person
per day of $28 for a tournament pass. For children spectators (6yr – 12yr) will be $5 per day per person or $20 for a tournament pass. This charge is for everyone except players and team coaches. A maximum of coach’s passes per team will be issued.