12 & Under AA
July 7-12, 2015
Hosted by Kansas City Sports
6324 N. Chatham Ave. #136
Kansas City, Missouri 64151
CLICK HERE TO ENTER
Branson Weather Line
816-559-7620 ext 2
Intent To Participate Form
(All Teams- please complete this form and fax to 816-587-4549 or email to
to the KC Sports office)
Program Information Form
Please select Program Information form above to get a copy of the program information sheet.
This is a fillable pdf. You can complete the form, save to your computer and attach to an email
(must have adobe Acrobat version 8 or higher ) or you can complete the form
and fax to 816-587-4549. Forms must be received no later than 12 Noon (CST); Friday July 3, 2015
CLICK HERE for latest Adobe reader.
Congratulations on an outstanding season and welcome to the 2015 USSSA Baseball 12 and under AA World Series. Your tournament host will be Kansas City Sports and it will be our goal to create an experience that the players, coaches and families will remember for the rest of their lives. The tournament will be played at the Branson Rec-Plex in Branson, Missouri on July 7-12, 2015
Your team must enter online at www.usssa.com on or before July 1, 2015 Your State Director will need to approve your entry to confirm your team has met all eligibility requirements.
TEAMS MUST HAVE ROSTER ONLINE AT WWW.USSSA.COM
PLAYERS WILL BE INDIVIDUALLY CHECKED IN AT EACH TOURNAMENT WITH PROPER USSSA APPROVED ID OR BIRTH CERTIFICATES.
Please review the USSSA RULES OF CONDUCT.
All players participating in USSSA Baseball tournament play shall have photocopies of their original birth certificates in the possession of their team manager. Failure to have a copy of the birth certificate available upon demand will result in the offending team losing the game, being ejected from the tournament, being placed last in the standings and forfeiting all awards, sponsors travel money and tournament berths the would have been awarded at the tournament.
1. Any player who before May 1, 2015 reaches their 13th birthday shall not be eligible to play in the 12 and Under World Series.
2. Any player can play in a higher age classification but cannot play in a lower age group.
3. Bases will be 70' and pitching 50' other dimensions will be as prescribed in the USSSA Baseball Handbook.
4. All players must be fully uniformed, which includes the following:
Pants, sox, cap, and team shirt with numbers that are non-duplicating
and at least three inches in height.
5. Managers and coaches must wear a baseball cap with team insignia and will be properly dressed. (Coaches may wear coaches' shorts).
6. While in the field, as a defensive player, team caps must be worn.
7. Protest on uniforms will not be allowed. It shall be the Tournament Directors responsibility regarding uniform legality. Violation of the uniform rule will result in the violator being allowed to conform or be removed from the game.
8. Metal spikes are prohibited in age groups 5-12.
9. A full-use batting helmet which covers the top and back of the head and the side of the face must be worn by every player while in the on deck circle, when at bat and while on the bases.
10. All bat boys/girls will wear full-use batting helmets when their team is at bat.
11. The catcher must wear a full-use catchers helmet and mask.
12. All playing rules not specifically covered above shall be governed by the USSSA Baseball Handbook and the National League rules for Major League Baseball.
For more information call: KC Sports at 816-587-4545
Bracket schedules WILL NOT be mailed out in advance. Official Brackets will be given to the team manager during the manager’s meeting.
Managers Meeting/Player Pictures/Mom's meeting will be held at the Branson Rec-Plex located at
1500 Branson Hills Parkway Branson, MO 65616 MAP
Opening Ceremony will be held at Silver Dollar City located at
399 Silver Dollar City Pkwy, Branson, MO 65616 MAP
Tuesday July 7 Check In and Opening Ceremonies - Click Here for detailed information.
July 8 - Pool PLay Begins at 8am.
Tournament Admission will be $7.00 per person per day or $25.00 for a tournament pass.
For children (6-12) the charge will be $5.00 or $17.00 for a tournament pass.
This charge includes everyone except players and team coaches.
Click here for tounrnament pass order form. A maximum of 3 player/coach passes will be issued.
Teams requiring overnight housing CLICK HERE to find a list of sponsor hotels and booking instruction.
Pre order of tournament T-shirts here
Souvenir World Series T-Shirts / Tournament Passes: Avoid the rush at the World Series for Souvenirs, T-Shirts and Tournament Passes. This gives you the opportunity to preorder these items in advance. Your pre-ordered items will be available and waiting on you at the “Team Rep” meeting.