12 & Under AA
July 5-10, 2017
Hosted by Kansas City Sports
6324 N. Chatham Ave. #136
Kansas City, Missouri 64151
Branson Weather Line
816-559-7620 ext 2
Congratulations on an outstanding season and welcome to the 2017 USSSA Baseball 12 and under AA World Series. Your tournament host will be Kansas City Sports and it will be our goal to create an experience that the players, coaches and families will remember for the rest of their lives. The tournament will be played at the Branson Rec-Plex in Branson, Missouri on July 5-10, 2017
Your team must enter online at www.usssa.com on or before June 27th, 2017 Your State Director will need to approve your entry to confirm your team has met all eligibility requirements.
TEAMS MUST HAVE ROSTER ONLINE AT WWW.USSSA.COM
All players participating in USSSA Baseball tournament play shall have photocopies of their original birth certificates in the possession of their team manager. Failure to have a copy of the birth certificate available upon demand will result in the offending team losing the game, being ejected from the tournament, being placed last in the standings and forfeiting all awards, sponsors travel money and tournament berths the would have been awarded at the tournament.
1. Any player who before May 1, 2017 reaches their 13th birthday shall not be eligible to play in the 12 and Under World Series.
2. Any player can play in a higher age classification but cannot play in a lower age group.
3. Bases will be 70' and pitching 50' other dimensions will be as prescribed in the USSSA Baseball Handbook.
4. All players must be fully uniformed, which includes the following:
Pants, sox, cap, and team shirt with numbers that are non-duplicating
and at least three inches in height.
5. Managers and coaches must wear a baseball cap with team insignia and will be properly dressed. (Coaches may wear coaches' shorts).
6. While in the field, as a defensive player, team caps must be worn.
7. Protest on uniforms will not be allowed. It shall be the Tournament Directors responsibility regarding uniform legality. Violation of the uniform rule will result in the violator being allowed to conform or be removed from the game.
8. Metal spikes are prohibited in age groups 5-12.
9. A full-use batting helmet which covers the top and back of the head and the side of the face must be worn by every player while in the on deck circle, when at bat and while on the bases.
10. All bat boys/girls will wear full-use batting helmets when their team is at bat.
11. The catcher must wear a full-use catchers helmet and mask.
12. All playing rules not specifically covered above shall be governed by the USSSA Baseball Handbook and the rules for Major League Baseball.
For more information call: KC Sports at 816-587-4545
Bracket schedules WILL NOT be mailed out in advance. Official Brackets will be given to the team manager during the manager’s meeting.
World Series Headquarters & Venue:
Branson Parks & Rec-Plex
1500 Branson HIlls Parkway
Branson, Missouri 65616
Kansas City Sports
6324 N Chatham Ave. #136
Kansas City, Missouri 64151
We have partnered with TRAVELING TEAMS® to secure discounted room blocks at a variety of tournament
approved hotels close to our venues. This is a Stay to Play event. It is required that all teams needing
lodging for this event reserve their hotel accommodations through TRAVELING TEAMS®. Thank you in
advance for your cooperation! Click here to reserve your rooms.
Team Program Information: (Action Required)
All Teams CLICK HERE to access fillable pdf.
Complete form and save completed form and email to
or fax 816-587-4549.
Forms must be completed and sent no later than 12 Noon (CST) Wednesday June 28, 2017 to be included in the program.
Pre-Order World Series Passes:
Pre-order passes here
Pre-Order World Series T-Shirts:
Pre Orders T-Shirts here