8MP - 14 Under A
July 10 - 15, 2015
Fountain Bluff Sports Complex
Tiffany Hills Sports Complex
Platte Ridge Park
Hosted by Kansas City Sports
6324 N. Chatham Ave. #136
Kansas City, Missouri 64151
Enter and pay online by clicking your age below
(All Teams- please complete this form and fax to the KC Sports office)
Hotel Booking Requirement: To be bracketed in any KC Sports tournament (Kansas City) - All teams requiring an overnight stay must book lodging through PSE Tournament & Event Housing. CLICK HERE for Online Tournament Lodging. If you have any questions; please contact PSE at 888-417-6446
Program Information form
Please select Program Information form above to get a copy of the program information sheet.
This is a fillable pdf. You can complete the form and and fax to 816-587-4549 or email
Forms must be received no later than 12 Noon (CST); Friday July 3, 2015
Pre-Order Tournament T-Shirts
Pre-Order Tournament Passes
Congratulations on an outstanding season and welcome to the 2015 USSSA Baseball 8MP thru 14 'A' World Series. Your tournament host will be Kansas City Sports and it will be our goal to create an experience that the players, coaches and families will remember for the rest of their lives. The tournament will be played at the Fountain Bluff Sports Complex in Liberty, Missouri on July 10-15, 2015.
The USSSA Baseball program will use the "Pool-Play" format in its World Series. Teams will be placed in pools where they will play a round robin within their pool. Teams will then be placed in a Championship bracket following pool play or a Consolation bracket. The exact format of the tournament, e.g., number of pools, number of teams in each pool, etc., will be set by the Tournament Director following USSSA Baseball guidelines and being approved by the USSSA Baseball National Committee.
Your team must enter online at www.usssa.com on or before July 1, 2015. Your State Director will need to approve your entry to confirm your team has met all eligibility requirements.
TEAMS MUST HAVE ROSTER ONLINE AT WWW.USSSA.COM
PLAYERS WILL BE INDIVIDUALLY CHECKED IN AT EACH TOURNAMENT WITH PROPER USSSA APPROVED ID OR BIRTH CERTIFICATES (copies of Birth certificates are aceeptable).
All players participating in USSSA Baseball tournament play shall have photocopies of their original birth certificates in the possession of their team manager. Failure to have a copy of the birth certificate available upon demand will result in the offending team losing the game, being ejected from the tournament, being placed last in the standings and forfeiting all awards, sponsors travel money and tournament berths the would have been awarded at the tournament.
1. Age cutoff is May 1, 2015.
2. Any player can play in a higher age classification but cannot play in a lower age group.
3. Bases and pitching distance will be listed at www.usssabaseball.org.
4. All players must be fully uniformed, which includes the following:
Pants, socks, cap, and team shirt with numbers that are non-
duplicating (e.g. no 2 players with the same jersey number) and at least three inches in height.
5. Managers and coaches must wear a baseball cap with team insignia and will be properly dressed.
(Coaches may wear coaches' shorts).
6. While in the field, as a defensive player, team caps must be worn.
7. Protest on uniforms will not be allowed. It shall be the Tournament Directors responsibility regarding uniform legality. Violation of the uniform rule will result in the violator being allowed to conform or be removed from the game.
8. Metal spikes are prohibited in age groups 5-12.
9. A full-use batting helmet which covers the top and back of the head and the side of the face must be worn by every player while in the on deck circle, when at bat and while on the bases.
10. All bat boys/girls will wear full-use batting helmets when their team is at bat.
11. The catcher must wear a full-use catchers helmet and mask.
12. All playing rules not specifically covered above shall be governed by the USSSA Baseball Rules and the National League rules for Major League Baseball.
For more information call: KC Sports at 816-587-4545
Bracket schedules WILL NOT be mailed out in advance.
Official Brackets will be given to the team manager during the manager’s meeting.
Manager's meeting/Team Rep meeting will be at
- Friday - July 10, 2015 2:30-3:30pm - Manager/Team Rep. Meeting. NO PLAYERS-
Liberty Community Center
Fountain Bluff Sports Complex
2200 E. Old 210 Hwy
Liberty, MO 64068
- Friday - July 10, 2015 6:00-7:30pm - Skills Competition - Fountain Bluff Sports Complex
SKILLS COMPETITION DETAILS: The overall objective of the skills competition is to have every
player on each team participate and enjoy the social interaction of this tremendous event.
No player may enter more than one event.
“Round The Horn”- (5 Players)
Five (5) players from each team will be allowed to participate. The players will take their positions in the
infield (1B, 2B, 3B, SS, C). The catcher will start the event. The catcher will throw to third baseman,
third-baseman throws to second baseman, second-baseman throws to shortstop, shortstop throws to
first-baseman and first-baseman throws to catcher. The time will start when the catcher throws and
time will stop when the catcher receives the throw from the first-baseman. ANY DROPPED BALLS
OR BAD THROWS ARE CONSIDERED LIVE AND TIME WILL KEEP RUNNING!
“Base Running” - (balance of Players)
Four (4) players from each team will be allowed to participate. Each player will start inside the batters
box and run the bases. Time will start on first step and end when touching home plate. Any additional
player who has not participated in any event can participate.
Accuracy throw - (2 players MAXIMUM)
Two (2) players from each team will be allowed to participate. Three throws from an area behind 2nd
base into a net positioned at home plate. 3 Points are awarded for hitting inside the red square on the
fly. 2 points awarded for hitting inside the red square on a bounce, 1 point awarded for just hitting inside
the net either on the fly or bounce.
- Friday - July 10, 2015 7:30-8:00 recognition of the teams Parade-Fountain Bluff Sports Complex
- Saturday - July 11, 2015; 8:00 a.m. Pool Play Begins - Fountain Bluff Sports Complex (Liberty, MO)
Souvenir World Series T-Shirts / Tournament Passes:
Avoid the rush at the World Series for Souvenirs, T-Shirts and Tournament Passes. This gives you the opportunity to preorder these items in advance. Your pre-ordered items will be available and waiting on you at the “Managers” meeting.