USSSA Fall State Championship
Tournament DateSep 08 - Sep 10 2023
Entry Fee$250 - $650
Please be advised that the Event Detail has a "stay to play" requirement, meaning that all participating teams and attendees must book their accommodations through the designated housing provider(s) affiliated with the event.
StatureUSSSA Fall State
Age Groups8U - 16U
Pre-Paid Team Gate Fee
Rainout Line info:
|Division||Entry Fee||Gate Fee||Max Entries||Teams
Note: If you don't know which venue you'll be playing at and want to book in advance, click here to find hotels that are geographically centered between all venues.
|Capitol Federal Sports Complex||2200 E Old 210 Hwy, Liberty, MO, 64068||Sep 8-10||Find Hotels|
USSSA Fall State Championship T-Shirt$19.99
USSSA Fall State Championship Dry Fit T-Shirt$24.99
USSSA Fall State Championship Women's T-Shirt$19.99
USSSA Fall State Championship Long Sleeve Dry Fit Shirt$29.99
USSSA Fall State Championship Hoodie$49.99
USSSA Fall State Championship Performance Hoodie$39.99
Refund Policy: Teams will be charged a $100 cancellation in the event they cancel at least 2 weeks prior to the start of the tournament. The cancellation must be in writing and sent by the team’s head coach. If a team does not give a 2-week notice in writing they will forfeit the entire entry and gate fee. (Teams should allow for 4 to 6 weeks to receive tournament refund).
Refund schedule due to cancellation for KC Sports and MO/KAN State Tournaments:
NO Games Played = Entry Fee minus 15% administration fee. Full refund of gate fee.
NO Games Played For Memorial Day Super NIT=Entry Fee Minus 25% administration fee. Full refund of gate fee.
1 Game Played = 50% of entry and gate fee.
No refunds after a team has started its second game of the tournament.
KC Sports offers the unique opportunity to Live Stream every game played at Capitol Federal Sports Complex. To view your teams games follow the link below to USSSALive.com.
Park Rules – Capitol Federal Sports Complex
In order to ensure our ability to hold events at this facility we need your help in enforcing the park policies.
- Teams are encouraged to warmup outside the the complex.(only exception is the first games of the day and they will use the outfield grass)
- There is plenty of area around the complex. DO NOT USE THE SOCCER FIELDS
- Players, coaches and fans are encouraged to bring hand sanitizer and antibacterial wipes for disinfecting hands and equipment regularly.
· No sunflower seeds or peanuts. Anyone with seeds or peanuts will be asked to leave the facility.
- No gum allowed in the facility.
- NO METAL CLEATS ALLOWED AT CAPITOL FEDERAL SPORTS COMPLEX
- All participating players MUST be on your online USSSA roster as a permanent or guest player.
- 14U can use -5 or BBCOR Bats
- No dogs allowed at any of our parks.
- NO DH allowed for ages 9 thru 14
- Weather information line is 816-559-7620
Please see Liberty Parks & Rec Rules here